Buhari declares: "I have at least 1 million naira in my Bank Account..."


Buhari says he has at least 1 Million naira left in his bank account after paying 5.5 Million naira for his party's Presidential ticket.
He further declared he has around 150 cows because he is always comfy with having cows around him being a northerner and a normad by cultural heritage.

"I have only three houses located in Kano, Kaduna and Daura but i built them through loan." He said.

"I don't have foreign account ever since i concluded my courses in the US, UK and India. I have no need for foreign accounts and i don't have a property or a dime abroad. Never!" He concluded.

Is he for real?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The real meaning of "X" in Xmas

10th year Remembrance of Chief Sir Ben Ejidike (Ọnwa)