SPORTS: STEPHEN KESHI EYES THE BLACK STARS OF GHANA

Ex-Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi has revealed he will relish the opportunity of managing the Black Stars of Ghana when given the nod.

The former Super Eagles coach has expressed interest to lead the four-time African champions after losing his job as the Super Eagles boss a few days ago.

Ghana have already interviewed three candidates to replace Kwesi Appiah as substantive coach, but Keshi believes all is not lost yet.

“Of course, yes I will like to manage the team. Ghana is going to be like my baby,” Keshi told Accra-based Happy FM

“Having the opportunity, I will do my ultimate best to make sure Ghana come back to the elite countries. I don't want to speculate anything. If anything comes out of the FA - seriously - if the FA want this to happen, I will like to coach this team."

The Ghana FA is expected to announce a new Black Stars coach in the coming weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Ozubulu Drug baron has been nabbed.