A UNIVERSITY FEMALE STUDENT CONFESSED SHE'S ALREADY INFECTED 324 MEN WITH THE HIV VIRUS.

A female student in Anambra has confessed she deliberately infected 324 men with HIV. The girl has admitted to setting her target for at least 1000 men, acting in revenge after she was infected by a man at a party.

The 19-year-old Julian allegedly contacted a daily router and claimed she had something to confess. She was told that her identity was going to be protected, however the router correspondence  published a picture from her Facebook profile along with the article she wrote.

“May 22, 2014 is a day I would never forget. I went clubbing in town with some final year students and I got drunk. We went back to the hostel for party round two.”

She said after she woke up in the morning, she realized a boy named Jamin had sex with her while she was drunk and asleep.

“I asked if he used a condom and he said yes, however when i was taking my bath, I noticed semen down there. This made me want to commit suicide because I feared getting pregnant and HIV.”

When she discovered she was HIV-positive, Julian confronted Jamin who insisted he was clean.

“I was so depressed that took alcohol to die. I even bought poison but was not brave enough to gulp it down. The pain was just unbearable. How was I going to face the world”, said the girl.

“I let my parents down, I gave up on the world and just wanted to end my life. My future had been ruined,  someone has to pay. I accepted my fate and promised to make all men I come across suffer, I know I’m attractive and men, both married and single chased and lusted for my curves left, right and center. I buried the good girl in me and like Beyonce, I became the bad girl i never intended. my goal was to infect as many as possible.”

The girl then confessed she had already infected 324 men, 168 of them are students at the University where she studies. The rest were married men, lecturers, lawyers, celebrities and politicians.

“Not a day passes without me having rounds unprotected sex with several men per day. Most of they doesn't use protection for the thought that i looked innocent and very tender. The few that insisted on the use of condom, i severe the condoms with the rough edge of my thumb.”
she continued in her confession.
“Your day is coming. You men destroyed my life and I will make you and your likes pay for it. Nothing will stop me from accomplishing my mission by continuing to sleep around. You never know, but maybe you have slept with me. your husband, boyfriend, brother, father might have also slept with me. Your day is coming, you men destroyed my life and I will make you pay for it,” the girl concluded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Ozubulu Drug baron has been nabbed.

The real meaning of "X" in Xmas